There are so many different Oral-B toothbrush series to choose from, it can be hard to know which one is right for you.
We’ve put together this guide to help you find your perfect Oral-B toothbrush!
Oral-B iO Series
Their Most Advanced Toothbrush
The Oral-B iO series is the most advanced of all oral-b toothbrush models. It offers a variety of options for users to choose from, with four different types of brushes and three styles of heads.
Oral-B iO Series Smartphone Connectivity The Oral-B iO series offers users the option of connecting their toothbrush to their smartphone via Bluetooth.
This allows them to track their brushing habits and receive messages from the app about how long they should be brushing each area of the mouth.
The Oral-B iO series also allows users to set goals for themselves and track their progress as they reach them.
The app will give users a score based on how well they brush, which is determined by factors such as how long they spend brushing each area of the mouth and how thoroughly they brush.
The Oral-B iO series is the most advanced model of any oral-b toothbrush. It offers users a variety of options for toothbrushes, including four different types and three styles of heads.
The Oral-B iO series also allows users to connect their smartphones via Bluetooth and track their brushing habits.
List Of Oral-B iO Toothbrush Models:
- Oral-B iO Series 9
- Oral-B iO Series 8
- Oral-B iO Series 7
- Oral-B iO Series 6
- Oral-B iO Series 5
- Oral-B iO Series 4
- Oral-B iO Series 3
Oral-B Genius Series
The Oral-B Genius Series is a full range of electric toothbrushes that all feature the same basic design. The brush head rotates and vibrates, while the handle functions as a charging station, timer and cleaner.
The Genius series comes in three models: Clean Mints (the top of our list), Deep Sweep and Kids Power. Each model has been designed with different features so you can choose one that fits your needs best.
The Clean Mints model is the most advanced electric toothbrush in the Genius series. It features a 2-minute timer and has a pressure sensor to alert you if you are brushing too hard.
The Deep Sweep model comes with an extra cleaning head and soft bristles that help clean hard-to-reach areas of your mouth, such as between teeth and behind the gum line.
List Of Oral-B Genius Toothbrush Models:
- Oral-B Genius X
- Oral-B Genius X Limited
- Oral-B Genius 9600
- Oral-B Genius 8000
- Oral-B Genius 7000
- Oral-B Genius 6000
Oral-B Smart Series
When it comes to toothbrushes, the Oral-B Smart Series offers a range of options. The toothbrush and toothpaste are combined into one device that can be used as you would use any other toothbrush.
This means that you don’t need to worry about having two separate devices in your bathroom area—you can just stick this on the side of your mirror and go about your business brushing away!
The Oral-B Smart Series also features Bluetooth connectivity so that you can easily synch up with each of its models for use across multiple devices (including smartphones).
The Oral-B Smart Series offers a range of different types of toothbrushes, each aimed at a different type of user.
List Of Oral-B Smart Toothbrush Models:
Oral-B Pro Series
The Oral-B Pro Series is a great choice if you have sensitive teeth and gums.
It has the same 5 modes as the basic model, but the oscillating and pulsating modes are more gentle and can be used on sensitive areas like around your tongue or roof of your mouth.
The toothbrush comes with two different size heads: A standard one that’s about 10 mm wide (or about 0.4 inches), and an extra-wide one for those with braces or other cosmetic dental work that requires extra space.
Each head has its own mode button on top of it—you just press down on each button to cycle through all five options!
The Pro Series comes with a travel case, which is great if you want to take your toothbrush on the go.
The case is made of nylon and has compartments for two brush heads as well as a small area for storing floss or other dental accessories.
List Of Oral-B Pro Toothbrush Models:
Oral-B Toothbrush Bundles/Kits
Oral-B’s bundle kits are a great way to get your hands on the most popular toothbrushes in one place. These kits include everything you need to start brushing with Oral-B products, including:
- An Oral-B rechargeable toothbrush head
- A travel charger
- A brush head cap (for throwing away the old brush head)
Differences Between The Different Oral-B Toothbrush Series
The Oral-B toothbrushes come in a number of different series, each with its own benefits. Here are some key differences:
- The iO series is for people who want an affordable electric toothbrush that still does a good job. It’s got an oscillating option that uses sonic vibrations to help remove plaque and gingivitis from your teeth instead of the traditional vibration mode found on regular manual brushes. This model also has Bluetooth connectivity so you can sync it with your phone if necessary (or just listen to music while brushing).
- The Genius Series is more advanced than its sibling but also more expensive—and it doesn’t include any extra features like Bluetooth connectivity or smartphone integration like the iOs do. It still functions as a high-quality replacement for manual options but might not be right for everyone because it has fewer models available than other options do; however, if you want something closer to perfection without sacrificing price tag then this may be the best choice for you!
- The Pro series is the most expensive option but also one of the best. This line includes several models, each with its own benefits and drawbacks. If you want something that’s going to do the job right and last for years then this is definitely worth considering; however, if you’re on a budget or don’t mind spending less money then there are other options available that might be more suitable for your needs!
- The smart series is similar to the Genius series but includes Bluetooth connectivity and smartphone integration. These models are more expensive than their predecessors but also have more features (which means they’re better for some people); however, if you just want something simple then there are other choices available that might be more suitable for your needs!
What Is The Best Oral-B Toothbrush Series
The iO Series is the best Oral-B toothbrush series on the market.
This is because it has a two-headed design that makes it easier to reach all parts of your mouth, and its soft bristles are gentle enough for sensitive teeth.
It’s also easy to use—just press down and move your toothbrush in circular motions, or swirl it from side to side if you prefer.
We hope this blog post has given you a good idea of which series is right for your oral health needs. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact us! We’re always happy to answer any questions that may arise while using these products.
A qualified Dentist who holds the BDS, RDS qualification. When she’s not helping patients with their oral health, you will find her on here writing topics on various dental issues. Her deep passion for writing makes her happy and fulfilled.