If you’re looking for a toothbrush that cleans your teeth but doesn’t break the bank, then the Oral B iO Series 4 is just what you need.
- You will receive (1) Oral-B iO4 Electric Toothbrush, (1) Ultimate Clean Replacement Brush Head, and (1) Travel Case, and (1) charger
- Clinically proven to remove 500% more plaque along the gumline vs. a regular manual toothbrush
- 4 Smart Modes for personalized brushing: Daily Clean, Whiten, Sensitive, and Super Sensitive
- Includes a 2 minute timer to ensure a complete clean
- Pressure sensor indicates optimal cleaning pressure and warns of over pressure
- Round head and gentle micro-vibrations
- Oral-B: Trust the brush dentists use the most worldwide
The original iO4 earned rave reviews for its effectiveness and performance, but with the new model, Oral-B has addressed some of the issues that previous users had with their brush heads falling out or needing replacement.
Overview Of The Oral B iO Series 4
The Oral B iO Series 4 is a smart toothbrush that can connect to your smartphone. It has a timer and pressure sensor and comes with a travel case, charging cable, and battery life of 2 weeks.
The Oral B is one of the most affordable electric toothbrushes on the market at $40 USD.
The product comes with many features such as an app that allows you to customize settings based on how clean or dirty your teeth are at any given time (this feature may be useful if you have sensitive gums).
As well as digital wellness reports detailing whether or not the device was used correctly over time (if it wasn’t being used properly then there would be no need for this feature).
Pros & Cons Of The Oral B iO Series 4
- The Oral B Series 4 is an excellent toothbrush, especially for the price. It’s an affordable option that offers superior performance and value compared with other electric toothbrushes under $100.
- The rotating head makes it easy to reach hard-to-reach areas in your mouth like behind your front teeth and along the gum line. The dual mode feature allows you to switch between pulsating and rotating modes depending on which one you prefer most at any given time. If you have sensitive gums or braces, this feature could make a big difference for how well it cleans them without causing irritation or discomfort.
- These brushes do not come with replacement heads so you’ll need to buy those separately if they wear out before their warranties expire (or sooner). This can add up quickly over time since many people replace their heads every three months anyway!
Features & Benefits Of Oral B iO Series 4
- 4 Smart Brushing Modes
- Bluetooth® Connectivity
- Smart Pressure Sensor
- Charging Station
- Travel Case
- 1 Oral-B iO Ultimate Clean Replacement Brush Head
The Oral B iO Series 4 is a smart toothbrush that gives you the power to brush your teeth twice as hard as a manual toothbrush.
This model features 20,000 pulsations per minute and three different cleaning modes: Daily Clean, Gum Care, Sensitive and Whitening. It’s also waterproof for use in the shower or on the go!
The Oral B Pulses Change Every 30 Seconds to Clean Plaque From Hard-To-reach Areas Of Your Mouth
How The Oral B iO Series 4 Compares To Other Oral-B Toothbrush Options
The Oral-B IO Series 4 is the newest model in the line, and it has a lot of new features that make it stand out from its predecessors.
It comes with two different brush heads: one for your upper teeth (the Sonicare FlexCare Platinum) and one for your lower teeth (the Sensitive).
The main difference between these two brush heads is the size of their heads, one is wider than the other and how they hold onto your toothbrushes.
The FlexCare Platinum’s head holds more securely than other models, which allows you to take care of all your teeth at once without having to worry about losing any bristles as often happens with other models.
If you’re looking for something more gentle or sensitive on those lower front teeth then this may be what you need!
How Does The Oral B iO Series 4 Compare To Normal Toothbrushes
The Oral-B iO Series 4 is more effective than a normal toothbrush.
It has soft bristles that help to clean your teeth and reduce the risk of gingivitis, which can cause bad breath, plaque build-up and bleeding gums.
The Oral B iO Series 4 is more comfortable than a normal toothbrush.
It’s ergonomic design makes it easier for you to use every day – even if you suffer from arthritis or other physical disabilities!
The handle is also made out of soft silicone so that your hand doesn’t get sore after using it for long periods of time (like 20 minutes).
Battery Life Of The Oral B iO Series 4
The battery life of the Oral B IO Series 4 is 2 weeks.
This is one of the best features about this toothbrush because you don’t have to worry about recharging it every day or even every week for that matter.
Yes, you will still need to charge your device after 2 weeks but that’s not bad at all because it means you can use it for a longer period of time before needing another charge.
The battery life on most electric toothbrushes can range anywhere from 3-6 months depending on how often they’re used and how often they’re charged up!
Some people even go as far as saying they’ve never had an electric toothbrush die on them so I think we can all agree that this product comes highly recommended by us here at ReviewGist!
Comfortability Of The Oral B IO Series 4
The Oral B IO Series 4 is a good choice for people with sensitive teeth, braces and crowns. It has a soft, angled head that allows for easier access around the gumline.
The bristles are made up of tiny balls and have been designed to gently clean your teeth in a way that you can feel comfortable with.
When it comes to the comfortability of the Oral B IO Series 4, we think it’s pretty great!
Even though there are many different types of toothbrushes out there on the market today (some even with built-in timers), none come close to being as comfortable as this one does.
Effectiveness Of The Oral B io4 Toothbrush (How Clean Does It Get Your Teeth)
The Oral-B BIO4 is a more effective toothbrush than your average manual one. It has a cleaning mode that is more effective, and it can be used in two different ways:
- Clean and White (C&W) Mode – The C&W mode uses oscillating motion to clean teeth and gums thoroughly, while the regular clean mode uses a rotating head to get rid of plaque and tartar buildup. Both modes work well at getting rid of bacteria on the surface of your teeth, but only C&W will also remove stains from between teeth.
- Soft Bristle Head for Sensitive Teeth – If you have sensitive gums or suffer from periodontal disease, then this brush will help you feel like you’re getting an extra clean when using it because it has soft bristles that won’t irritate sensitive areas like gum lines or fillings!
Where To Buy The Oral B IO Series 4 Toothbrush
You can buy the Oral B IO Series 4 toothbrush from online and offline retailers such as Amazon, Walmart, Target and more.
Online retailers offer discounts on their products when you buy your Oral-B product at the same time or within 24 hours of buying it.
If you see a particular store offering an attractive price for the Oral-B device, take advantage of this opportunity by using our tips below:
- Buy Online – This might seem obvious but some people think that they need to go into stores in order to get discounts on their purchases because they have no way of knowing what kind of deal they’re getting before making a purchase decision. In reality though there are plenty more deals available online so don’t hesitate when shopping around!
- Get Coupons – Many websites offer coupons that save users money when purchasing items like toothbrushes (or any other type). Take advantage of these coupons before buying anything else so you can save even more money while still getting great value out of your purchase!
Price Of The Oral B IO Series 4 Toothbrush
The Oral B IO Series 4 Toothbrush is a mid-range model, priced around $149.99.
It can be found on Amazon and Oralb.com, but if you’re in the market for a higher-quality brush that delivers more than just flossing and regular cleansings, this isn’t your best option.
As far as toothbrushes go, this one does offer some extra features over other models in its class.
There’s an indicator light that will tell you when it’s time to replace the head or put on new batteries; there are also three different modes (cavity cleaning + tongue cleaning + gum care).
Users can customize their experience based on what they need most at any given moment; plus there’s even a timer feature which counts down from 60 seconds until you leave your mouth alone again!
But at $149? That price tag doesn’t come without sacrifice—it’ll cost you more than other brands’ models but less than those with premium names attached like Philips Sonicare Diamond Clean ($199).
Is The Oral B IO Series 4 Toothbrush Worth The Price?
In short, yes. The Oral B IO Series 4 Toothbrush is a good value for the price.
It has many of the same features as more expensive models, and even some that are unique to this model.
One of its best features is its battery life—it lasts up to 2 weeks on a single charge!
The OralB toothbrush has been designed with comfort in mind; it feels great in your hand while you brush your teeth and gums with it every morning or night before bedtime.
Who The Oral B IO Series 4 Is For
For people who want to brush their teeth more effectively and efficiently, the Oral B IO Series 4 is a great choice.
It’s stylish and modern looking, so it will look great in your bathroom.
The toothbrush has many features that make it easy for you to use on multiple devices, including:
- The brushing heads can be removed and replaced easily with other types of brushes if you find one that suits your needs better than what comes with the device (for example if you have sensitive teeth).
- There are two modes of operation: normal mode where you just move the handle back and forth; and gingival massage mode which gently massages around your gum line as well as other areas such as under your tongue or cheeks when used properly
Who The Oral B IO Series 4 Is Not For
If you’re looking for a toothbrush that will help clean your teeth, but are not keen on the idea of having to use an electric brush, then the Oral B IO Series 4 could be the perfect fit.
But if you prefer manual brushing or a smaller head then this may not be ideal for you.
I hope that this article helped you to decide whether or not the Oral B io4 is right for you.
If you were on the fence about getting one, then hopefully reading through this review and seeing what pros there are may have swayed your decision in favor of purchasing one.
The Oral B IO Series 4 is an excellent toothbrush at a very reasonable price point, and it’s been getting great reviews from users in my research so far too!
A qualified Dentist who holds the BDS, RDS qualification. When she’s not helping patients with their oral health, you will find her on here writing topics on various dental issues. Her deep passion for writing makes her happy and fulfilled.