The Oral-B Pro 100 is a great toothbrush, but it’s not the best.
We’ve compared it to other Oral-B options and found that it falls short of our top picks in a few ways.
Oral-B Pro 100 Precision Clean Toothbrush
- You will receive one (1) Oral-B Pro 100 Precision Clean Battery Powered Toothbrush and (2) Batteries
- ProCore constant power delivers optimal performance every time;. 2 AA batteries included
- Round cleans better—dentist-inspired round brush head delivers superior clean vs a regular manual toothbrush
- Includes a 2-minute timer to ensure a complete clean
- Compatible with a variety of Oral-B refill heads for every dental need; brush heads should be replaced every 3 months
However, if you’re looking for an affordable electric toothbrush that does its job well and won’t break the bank (or your budget since it’s literally like $15), then this is a good option for you!
But let’s dive in deeper to the review.
Overview Of The Oral-B Pro 100 Toothbrush
The Oral-B Pro 100 is a great electric toothbrush for anyone who wants to get the most out of their brushing time.
It comes with 5 different modes, allowing you to customize your brushing experience according to your needs and preferences.
The Oral-B Pro 100 has an intelligent mode that will recommend how long you should spend on each quadrant of your mouth for optimum results, which makes it easy to know when it’s time for a change in direction or just more thorough cleaning.
This is also useful if you have sensitive teeth or gums because it can tell whether there are any areas needing extra attention when using this particular brush head type (you’ll still need another kind altogether).
Pros & Cons Of The Oral-B Pro 100
- It has a great price point.
- You get two AA batteries, which is always a plus.
- It’s easy to use, especially if you have braces or wisdom teeth coming in and need something that will keep them clean without damaging their enamel.
- Not rechargeable.
- It doesn’t have an automatic timer on the brush itself (although it does come with one).
Features & Benefits Of Oral-B Pro 100
- The Oral-B Pro 100 has a built-in pressure sensor that alerts you when you are brushing too hard.
- The Oral-B Pro 100 also has a timer that alerts you when you have brushed for the recommended 2 minutes.
- The three different brush heads (cross action, precision clean and sensitive) come with this product so there’s one for every type of user!
- The Oral-B Pro 100 is also water resistant so it can be used in the shower or bathtub as well as on dry surfaces like your car dashboards or kitchen counters.
- This feature makes it ideal for people who have pets or kids at home because they won’t get hurt by accidentally getting into contact with water while brushing their teeth!
- Oral-B’s toothbrushes aren’t just cheap either, they’re actually pretty affordable!
How The Oral-B Pro 100 Compares To Other Oral-B Toothbrush Options
There are many Oral-B toothbrushes to choose from, and they all come with their own unique features.
The Pro 100 is a great choice if you want a simple, affordable option that has some extra bells and whistles.
The Oral-B Vitality+ is another great option if you’re looking for something more advanced than the standard toothbrush.
It’s got an ergonomic handle and extra-long bristles that can reach areas around your mouth that other models can’t reach.
If you have sensitive teeth or gums, the Sensitive Pro 1000 might be the right choice for you.
It has rubber bristles designed specifically for people with sensitive teeth so if your mouth is prone to cavities or gum inflammation, this could be an ideal product!
How Does The Oral-B Pro 100 Compare To Normal Toothbrushes
The Oral-B Pro 100 is a more effective toothbrush than a normal toothbrush. This means that it removes more plaque and food debris from your teeth, making it much easier to keep your breath fresh throughout the day.
The Oral-B Pro 100 also has an easier-to-use design than other brushes on the market today.
You can easily reach all of your teeth with this brush and use it comfortably in one hand (or even two hands if you’re feeling extra adventurous).
Battery Life Of The Oral-B Pro 100
It needs 2 AA batteries to power up the Pro 100. It’s not rechargeable so that is one of its downsides but at this price point, it shouldn’t matter.
Comfortability Of The Oral-B Pro 100
The Oral-B Pro 100 is comfortable to use and has a soft grip handle, rubberized body, and rubberized grip.
The Oral-B Pro 100’s soft grip handle helps you keep your hands away from the brush head when you’re using it at home or in public places.
It also prevents your fingers from getting caught by the bristles of the brush head if they slip out during brushing.
The soft material of this handle makes it easy for people who have weak hands or arthritis problems such as carpal tunnel syndrome (CTS) to hold onto without feeling pain or discomfort from holding onto it too long.
The rubberized body of this toothbrush makes sure that no matter how long you use it without water being added to its reservoir cap then still have enough power left over so as not having any issues with battery life after using up all available batteries within just one month period!
Effectiveness Of The Oral-B Series Pro 100 Toothbrush (How Clean Does It Get Your Teeth)
The Oral-B Pro 100 is a great toothbrush for people who have sensitive teeth. It has a soft bristles and a long handle, which makes it easy to hold and control.
The Oral-B Series Pro 100 toothbrush cleans teeth better than other brushes because it offers 3 modes of operation: clean, white and massage.
The modes work together to remove plaque from between your teeth while also helping prevent gingivitis (a state of inflammation caused by plaque).
The brush head on this model rotates in both directions as you move up and down the gum line.
This ensures that every part of your mouth is cleaned thoroughly by brushing each section separately with different angles depending on what needs cleaning at any given time during use!
Where To Buy The Oral-B Pro 100 Toothbrush
The Oral-B Pro 100 Toothbrush can be purchased at Amazon, Walmart CVS, Walgreens and Target for around $15.
Price Of The Oral-B Pro 100 Toothbrush
You can buy the Oral-B Pro 100 for around $15. The Pro 100 is probably oral b’s cheapest electric toothbrush but that does not mean that it doesn’t pack a punch in terms of quality and effectiveness.
Is The Oral-B Pro 100 Toothbrush Worth The Price?
The Oral-B Pro 100 toothbrush is a great value. It’s not the most expensive toothbrush on the market, but it has some pretty cool features that make it worth it to pay more for.
You can choose from different colors and designs, including a pink accent or white handle with blue stripes.
The Oral-B Pro 100 has been around since 1992, so you know that they’ve worked hard to improve their product over time.
They’ve also made sure that this model offers plenty of options for people who have sensitive teeth or gums (or both).
This makes it easy for anyone who needs extra care when brushing their teeth!
Who The Oral-B Pro 100 Is For
The Oral-B Pro 100 is for people who want a high-end toothbrush for an affordable price.
Who The Oral-B Pro 100 Is Not For
The Oral-B Pro 100 is not for:
- People who want a more advanced model. This is a basic electric toothbrush that doesn’t have Bluetooth connectivity, an app, or any other features you would find on more expensive models. It’s also not as powerful as those higher-end brushes—the brush head isn’t as small and the battery life isn’t great either.
- People who want an affordable option. While it’s certainly possible to get by with this model for your daily brushing needs (for most people), if you’re looking for something more advanced than what this toothbrush offers, we recommend our top pick from our best electric toothbrushes list instead!
The Oral-B Pro 100 is a great toothbrush and will be able to clean your teeth as well as any other Oral-B toothbrush on the market.
If you are looking for something that is affordable and doesn’t have as many bells and whistles then this may be the one for you!
A qualified Dentist who holds the BDS, RDS qualification. When she’s not helping patients with their oral health, you will find her on here writing topics on various dental issues. Her deep passion for writing makes her happy and fulfilled.