Are You suffering from gingivitis and bleeding gums?
Wondering whether there is a toothpaste designed specifically to treat this issue?
From the unlimited options available on the market, it’s quite difficult to settle on one that would immensely benefit your oral health.
After conducting some deep research, we found that Parodontax Toothpaste is the best toothpaste for gingivitis and bleeding gums!
- ADVANCED WATER FLOSSING: Aquarius is a performance water flosser model featuring enhanced pressure with 10 settings for a custom clean, massage mode for gum stimulation, plus a built-in timer/pacer pauses briefly at 30 secs and 1 min to help track flossing time.
- HIGH VOLUME RESERVOIR AND SLIM HANDLE: Holds 22 ounces for 90 seconds of use, no refilling required. Small maneuverable handle makes it easy to floss all areas including back teeth and includes a convenient water on/off switch.
- DENTIST RECOMMENDED: 9 in 10 dental professionals recommend the Waterpik brand. Waterpik is clinically proven and the first water flosser brand to earn the American Dental Association (ADA) Seal of Acceptance.
- KEY FEATURES: 7 tips for multiple family members and needs, 10 pressure settings (10-100 PSI), removable 22 oz reservoir (top-rack dishwasher safe for easy cleaning), 90 secs of flossing time, 360 tip rotation, 120VAC/60Hz for use in North America only.
- EASY AND EFFECTIVE: The Waterpik Aquarius water flosser removes up to 99.9 percent of plaque and is up to 50 percent more effective than dental floss for improving gum health. Just fill the reservoir with warm water, place the tip in your mouth, and start flossing.
Not only is it 3 times more effective at removing plaque than conventional toothpastes but it also comes in a refreshing mint flavor.
Online shopping portals such as Amazon allow you to make easy and non pressurised purchases which allows you to carefully consider all the features, pros, and cons of an item before you make your final informed decision.
If you have made the decision of purchasing a toothpaste for your oral problems but haven’t quite been able to decide upon a single product, here is a mini-guide to help you with the process:
Things To Consider When Buying Toothpaste
We think the following are some key aspects to look for when choosing a toothpaste:
When switching to a new toothpaste, make sure you check the label of the product that you are purchasing. Gingivitis, bleeding gums, and other various dental issues are caused by certain bacteria in your mouth.
Toothpastes that contain natural components work to eliminate those bacteria.
Moreover, exposing your teeth to artificial and harmful bleaching agents and harsh chemicals can have a negative impact on your oral health.
ADA and FDA-Certified
While it is essential that the toothpaste you are purchasing is certified by the FDA, it is also important that it is ADA-certified.
Every ADA certified toothpaste has a small logo on its side that reads “ADA Accepted”.
This logo indicates that the toothpaste went through a screening process from the American Dental Association and verifies the product is safe to use.
No Additional Sweeteners
Toothpastes naturally do not contain sugars and it’s best to avoid those that contain additional sweeteners or refined sugar.
The toothpastes that are artificially sweetened might seem like a pleasant option in the short run but in the long run, they tend to do more harm than good.
It is believed that artificial sweeteners lead to serious health problems therefore, it’s best to observe the ingredients of new toothpaste before switching to it.
What Is Parodontax Toothpaste?
Parodontax Toothpaste provides complete protection against bleeding gums and gingivitis. It allows you to enjoy strong teeth and healthy gums while also giving you fresh breath.
It’s been clinically proven to reverse the effects of gingivitis and is apparently 40% more effective at reducing bleeding gums compared to a sodium monofluorophosphate based toothpaste.
Active Ingredients: Stannous fluoride 0.454% (0.15% w/v fluoride ion) – Anti-cavity, Anti-gingivitis
Inactive Ingredients: Glycerin, PEG-8, hydrated silica, pentasodium triphosphate, flavor, sodium lauryl sulfate, titanium dioxide, polyacrylic acid, sodium saccharin, cocamidopropyl betaine.
Who Should Avoid Parodontax?
- If you are aware of your allergies, it is best practice to look at the ingredients of this product before switching to it to avoid any harmful reactions.
- The product is to be kept away from children under the age of 2 years.
- If you experience any sort of irritation during use, discontinue using it.
- If you see pus coming out from the gum line, loose teeth, swollen gums that hurt, or an increase in the spacing between your teeth, these might be signs of a serious form of gum disease known as periodontitis. In this case, you are highly recommended to go see your dentist rather than relying on a toothpaste.
Features of Parodontax Toothpaste
8+ Oral Health Benefits
As the name suggests, Parodontax Complete Protections comes with amazing benefits for its users. Along with the basic advantage of getting strong and healthy gums, you also get the following:
- provides relief from bleeding gums
- helps in reversing the effects of gingivitis
- provides ultra-deep cleaning
- helps in strengthening your enamel
- reduces gum inflammation
- works to remove plaque
- provides relief for swollen gums
- refreshes your breath
Parodontax toothpaste gives you a minty, cool breath. It decreases the sulphur producing bacteria that cause bad odors in the mouth.
Pros of Parodontax Toothpaste
- Reduces the risk of bleeding gums
- Provides protection against cavities
- Provides corrective action from acid damage
- Reduces plaque bacteria and tarter
- Reduces tooth sensitivity
- Strengthens tooth enamel
- Decreases bacteria that cause unpleasant smells
Cons of Parodontax Toothpaste
- Stannous fluoride, an active ingredient in the product, can stain your teeth
- The grainy formula can leave a gritty feeling in your mouth
- If you are allergic to stannous fluoride or any other ingredient in this toothpaste then you are advised to steer clear from it as it Could cause severe allergic reactions.
What Do Customers Think?
Customer happiness is a critical factor in determining whether a product is good or not.
Here is what the customers of Parodontax Toothpaste have to say about it:
- One customer said he was a big fan of the product and it worked great for the gums and teeth.
- According to another customer, they observed a noticeable difference after using it and the amazing taste left their breath super fresh!
- While others say not only does Parodontax Toothpaste make their teeth look and feel clean but it also helped with their gingivitis, bleeding gums, and other oral conditions.
Any Negative Reviews?
Any product you are thinking about buying will have some bad reviews. This toothpaste is no different.
The people who gave it a 1 star rating (9% of people) said it didn’t make any difference which isn’t really a big criticism because we know everyone reacts differently to medication.
What works for one person will not do anything for the next.
If your goal is to buy an all-purpose toothpaste that will provide several benefits and gradually help with your oral conditions, then Parodontax Toothpaste might just be the right product for you.
If your trying to Improve your bleeding gums or gingivitis condition, this product will do exactly that!
It’s best to give the toothpaste some time to see how it works for you.
Overdoing or rushing a treatment process is highly discouraged!
In the end, we’d like to say that if you desire to take a step towards improving your oral health, then Parodontax could be the right choice for you!
Parodontax Toothpaste F.A.Q
Q. How do I use this product?
A. Apply the product onto your toothbrush and brush your teeth thoroughly. Twice a day is recommended or as directed by your dentist. It is advised not to use the product more than thrice a day.
In case of accidental swallowing, spit the product out right away. If an excessive amount has been swallowed, seek urgent medical help or contact a poison control centre immediately.
Q. What age group is the product suitable for?
A. The product is suitable for children 2 years and older. However, children under the age of 6 are to use this product under parental supervision.
Q. Does it help eliminate bad breath?
A. It does help reduce bad breath but it won’t eliminate it completely