Oral hygiene is an important part of life as no one likes bad breath and yucky teeth! We almost always multitask while brushing but we should all know that taking care of our teeth is very essential.
If we talk about having a dental issue, like receding or bleeding gums, the first thing that comes to mind is the cost. Dental treatments are one of the most expensive treatments.
The entire treatment for receding gums involves a gum graft procedure as well as other techniques, a long recovery, and it is very expensive.
Despite that, there is no guarantee that the procedure won’t be needed again in the future. But today we are going to carry out a Dental Pro 7 Vs OraMD comparison because they both claim to sort a whole host of internal mouth issues.
Know the Cause Before Moving Further
To choose an effective remedy for receding gums, you must first understand the root causes of the gum recession and treat it accordingly. If you don’t do that, you definitely won’t see any progress, and any treatment for receding gums will fail.
We are going to talk about two very effective products: one is Dental Pro 7 and the second is OraMD.
Both of these have the same function but it doesn’t mean that they don’t have any differences. We will discuss them one by one so that you can easily choose the best one for you.
So, let’s take a look at these products in further detail shall we:
Dental Pro 7
Dental Pro 7 is the natural cure for your receding gums. It contains all the natural ingredients which are effective in curing bleeding gums.
The cause of receding gums is the presence of oral bacteria; that bacteria start to eat away the gum tissue slowly which leads to gum recession. Dental Pro 7 helps your gums by stopping the bacteria from eating away at the tissue.
The ingredient list of dental pro 7 contains the essence of the following natural substances:
- Natural vitamin E
- Corn mint
This product is oil-based, and thus, it easily oozes down under the gum line where it effectively kills both superficial and hidden bacteria.
- Kills bacteria effectively
- Anti-inflammatory effects
- Anti-oxidant properties
- Antiseptic in nature
- Immune boosting features
- Cell-regenerating effects
Why Dental Pro 7?
- Water-insoluble, which easily absorbs into your gums without being washed away.
- Treats problems like receding gums, bleeding gums, tooth decay, swollen gums, gum infections, gum disease, inflamed gums, gingivitis, gum pockets, and sore gums.
- Solve oral health as well as provide protection to teeth.
- It can be used as a toothpaste and mouthwash.
- It comprises very high anti-bacterial components.
- Great for bad breath.
- Results appear in 30 seconds.
Buy Now And Save upto 20% Off Your First Dental Pro 7 Order!
If you love natural products, OraMD could be the best choice for you as it exclusively consists of natural and eco-friendly ingredients.
It doesn’t have any glycerin, SLS, silica, GMOs, or chemicals that can harm your oral health.
There’s a 365-day guarantee with this product, as long as you follow a specific four-step process of OraMD.
If we take a look at the ingredients, you will see that it only contains natural products, but no more than found in Dental Pro 7:
- Peppermint oil
- Spearmint oil
- Almond oil
- Kills bacteria effectively.
- Has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Has antiseptic properties.
- Can be used as a mouthwash.
- Boosts oral immunity.
- Improves dental strength.
- OraMD helps to create and maintain a clean and healthy oral environment.
- It also has interdental absorbent properties, so it gets in between your teeth and those hard-to-reach areas.
- Gives a fresh and clean feeling unlike any other.
- Natural products polish teeth and make them feel smooth.
- Nontoxic and effective for everyone ages 3 and up.
- Also available in extra strength, a more advanced formula.
Buy the OraMD Gum Healer for only $39.97
Dental pro 7 vs OraMD: Which One We Like Better
Now that we know everything about these two highly competitive products, we have come to a conclusion, as to which one is better.
According to our research and observations, we recommend that you buy Dental Pro 7.
Hold On! We will also tell you why we chose this one and not OraMD.
Factors that make Dental Pro 7 the best choice:
- The first and foremost factor is the price. Dental Pro 7 has a lower price than OraMD.
- We found more natural ingredients in Dental Pro7 than OraMD. With more natural ingredients, Dental Pro 7 is more likely to help you recover and treat your condition faster.
- It’s ultra-long lasting as compared to OraMD.
- It is scientifically proven that Dental Pro 7 doesn’t only kill bacteria in the mouth but it also kills pathogens.
- Dental Pro 7 gives a shiny and smooth look. OraMD on the other hand, doesn’t contain a whitener. In order to get the perfect results, you need to use baking soda or hydrogen peroxide along with OralMD, which would lead to an increase in price.
For your satisfaction, we have also indicated the low points of OraMD to help you better understand why Dental Pro 7 is the superior choice.
They are as follows:
- More costly than Dental Pro 7.
- Less natural ingredients than Dental Pro 7.
- Strong spearmint blast gives a flash freeze to the mouth, which can be unbearable for most people.
So that was all about comparing Dental Pro7 vs OraMD. We hope that through this article you will be able to choose the right product for your gums.
Keep in mind that basic care of your dental health is very essential. For more information feel free to contact us.
A qualified Dentist who holds the BDS, RDS qualification. When she’s not helping patients with their oral health, you will find her on here writing topics on various dental issues. Her deep passion for writing makes her happy and fulfilled.